Tai Chi & Qi Gong Classes and Private Lessons Offered
- Beginning to Intermediate Tai Chi & Qi Gong
- Private Tai Chi & Qi Gong lessons for individuals and groups
- available any day of the week when regular classes are not offered at your convenience
- beginning and intermediate level classes
Home Studio Fees
- $20.00 for private one hour (1 hr.) lesson
Community Center Fees
- $6.00 per class OR $40.00 for booking of 7 classes
- see current Class Schedule below -
What Does Karl-Erik Teach?
Several Short Forms
- The Three
- The Five
- Sun Rise Tai Chi Form
- Sun Set Tai Chi Form
- Eight Structural
- Eight International
Several Longer Forms
- Classical 12 Form
combo of Qi Gong & Tai Chi
- Classical 13 Form
- International 24
- International Yang Long Form
- Modified Repeat-Section of the International Long Form
- Modified Chen Form
used by Patrick Martin
- AM Qi Gong
- PM Qi Gong
- Qi Gong for Energy
- Qi Gong for Health Form
- WuJi Stillness
Meditation / Relaxation Form
Curious About Tai Chi & Qi Gong?
You are cordially invited to attend a Free Class for observation or to try out some Tai Chi-Qi Gong forms to help inform yourself of persuing Tai Chi or Qi Gong for your health wellness. Please contact Karl-Erik for available day and times that may be suitable for your attendance.
See below for monthly Class Schedule. Classes and lessons are offered at the Home Studio located at 7894 East Forest View Rd. in Athol, Idaho and at the Bayview Community Center located at 20298 East Perimeter Rd, Bayview, Idaho. Please view Location Maps for directions.
Class Schedule & Events
Contact Karl-Erik for new student information, to sign up for a class or to get detailed directions to the Home Studio or Community Center at 208-755-0930 or Email.
Please be sure to check monthly calendar for any seasonal cancellations. In the event that you can not attend a scheduled class date, please call Karl-Erik for a courtesy notice cancellation.
Click on Date to learn more.